Underwhelming Left-Wing Humor about the “Black NRA”



I’m more than willing to give credit to leftists who come up with clever political satire.
This cartoon about Fox News, for instance, is rather amusing, and this imagery about the greed of the developed world is effective even though it’s misguided.
I’ve even shared funny videoscartoons, andimages that mock libertarians.
So when Sarah Silverman put together a pro-gun control video mocking the idea of a “black NRA,” I was prepared to laugh.

Having watched it, you can put me in the underwhelmed category. My computer skills are deficient and I only know how to embed YouTube videos, so you’ll have to click here if you want to watch her full video, but here’s a video from Carl Jackson that includes some of what Silverman did along a very effective response.

No comments:

Post a Comment