11 Days to go till the Convention of The GOP


COUNTDOWN TILL CONVENTION TIME 






Trump This Big


Trump’s VP list is tiny, like his hands

The Republican National Convention is less than two weeks away and presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump’s shortlist of potential running mates keeps getting shorter as Republican politicians avoid the ticket like a Clinton avoids criminal charges.

In the last week, media speculation has swirled around two GOP senators who might get the not-so-coveted nomination, and both senators shot down those speculation Wednesday.

“It’s a highly political job, and that’s not who I am,” Senator Bob Corker, R-TN (F1 47%) told the Washington Post. “We had a very open conversation about that, and actually, we have been very candid about it from the very beginning of our meetings. I left there feeling very good about him as a person but also realized that at age 63, I know the things I’m good at doing. And knowing what a candidate for vice president has to do, it’s just not the right thing for me, and I don’t think it’s the right thing for them.”

Senator Corker is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and was lauded by party leaders as someone who could bring serious foreign policy experience to Trump’s candidacy. But he’s just not that into the job, apparently.

Ok, so how about another rising star in the party? Fox News interviewed freshman Senator Joni Ernst, R-IA (D, 60%), who had met with Trump in New Jersey on Independence Day, fueling VP rumors.

But she was less than enthusiastic about signing onto a Trump ticket.

“I made that very clear to him that I’m focused on Iowa. I feel that I have a lot more to do in the United States Senate. And Iowa is where my heart is,” Ernst said Wednesday. “I’m just getting started here. I have a great partner with Chuck Grassley, we’ve been able to accomplish a lot. And I think that President Trump will need some great assistance in the United States Senate and I can provide that.”

Sounds like she’s out. Rubio is out. Trump disqualified Gov. Nikki Haley. So who does that leave?

                Newt Gingrich? 


  

Continue Reading :>>>>Here

I think Newt Gingrich would be Good pick for V.P. to help Trump make America Great again.


11 days to go till the convention. Time is running out and so far it looks like Trump is coming up short.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment