Your Daily Bread for Life... 4/13/16



Your Daily Bread for Life.
Love to the Rescue from Shriner’s Hospital for Children since 1922...Processing Center, PO Box 1510, Ranson, WV 25438-4510 

They come to US from all over the world and we accept them with open arms. More and more of them every year; children with complex orthopaedic issues; life threatening burns; extreme spinal cord injuries; Healing takes a lot of work and a lot of love. thanks for the support of caring people, love comes to the rescue everyday for children and their families who turn to US as their last hope when other hospitals have said there is nothing else they can do. 

We are honored to be able to help children heal and live fulfilling lives. We welcome every child regardless of their families and their ability to pay. We accomplish this, and have been since 1922, because of individuals who bring love to the rescue.

 Till it Happened to me: 

I never did think about care for the old. I left it to others. My thoughts went untold. No help for the homeless who live on the street, till stuck in a snowstorm I froze both me feet. No volunteer work for the child with the crutch...But now, it’s my own child...I love Oh so much! I never much thought of these needs I could fill...till I was the one on my back lying still. I knew it was real but I just didn’t see. I never could feel...till it happened to me.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


No comments:

Post a Comment