What apathy will allow







A REPUBLIC MADAM, IF YOU CAN KEEP IT


I had some personal problems, don’t we all.

 I did not want to deal with them because the thought was uncomfortable. I would have had to deal with a belligerent individual and believed a big argument would ensue. I did not want the controversy I believed would happen.

 So I let it run its course. As is often the case, one hoped if it was ignored long enough it would go away. Something would happen to fix itself and no longer matter. For awhile it seemed as if nothing was wrong, but I did risk my standing in front of my employer and I did not do the right thing. In the end I did not look for the best interests of my employer, I did not stand up for myself and my responsibilities as I should, and through my silence allowed somebody to take advantage. Fortunately, no permanent damage was done.

 I find it similar today in this corrupt age. The nation seems to look the other way in the face of overwhelming corruption. Most Americans have gotten apathetic. Many know it is so corrupt and our politicians could barely care less about us. Our response is to ignore them, not vote, not be involved, and leave the very individuals leading the corruption to run the govt.


 How corrupt are these politicians that we allow through apathy to railroad us?


 Well, they have allowed a man to be President of the United States, twice that is not a Natural Born Citizen. Barack Obama only had one citizen parent that was a British subject in 1961. Why was dual citizenship issues never examined? BHO may have been adopted and had citizenship in Indonesia. He was never on his mother’s passport coming back to Hawaii, why? Why was Indonesian citizenship never examined for Barack Obama? Obama used a passport in 1981 to travel to Pakistan, India, and Indonesia and where it was issued from has never been shown. So why was it illegally accessed 3x’s at the State Dept and the public report so redacted to make it useless?

Why is it that any attempt to find the real reason Obama’s SSN 042-68-4425 cannot pass E-Verify is blocked? An SSN that does not pass E-Verify means that person does not qualify to hold a job in the United States. I mean what is up with this? The power brokers that chose Obama put a man in office that does not qualify to flip burgers.

 I must admit, I have had the same attitude to politics, as I have had in dealing with many problems in my own life. Let somebody else deal with them. That attitude has allowed liars, cheats, frauds, con artists, lobbyists, big business interests, bribery, earmarks, unjust laws, and the such to become business as usual.

 It is an expensive lesson to learn one must take a righteous stand at times, or evil prospers. I mean if we allow lying cheat politicians to rule with impunity, we may find we wake up and see our social medias are spy networks for govt and big business destroying the 4th amendment. We will awaken to find the very things I mentioned a couple paragraphs ago, are not allowed discussion on mainstream media. The 1st amendment would be under attack and cannot warn us of impending danger and tyranny. We may find our govt would love nothing better than to investigate itself while stabbing the nation through the IRS.


 One may wake up and find a forged birth certificate was put in the face of the nation. One would conclude that to allow this allows corruption at the very highest levels of an elite govt. How stupid must elitist power brokers think the American public is? Then as yourself, would they be wrong?

If you continue to sit back and let this evil run its course, what do you think the results can possibly be?

Check out the forged birth certificate.




No comments:

Post a Comment