Daily Bites of Global Strong Cities Cold War:#5 ,Denying Religious freedom in the Workplace

Image result for Global Strong Cities Cold War



Global Strong Cities Cold War:

 PEARL LEONA STURGIS·SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2016 

Personal testimony of Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Chief Assistant Robert Vernon. This is a testimony of how admitting his faith ended his 38 year career in LAPD. Christian Crusade news vol. 41, April 1993

 Daily Bites of Global Strong Cities Cold War.

#5 Denying Religious freedom in the Workplace :

Image result for Robert Vernon’s 38 years with the LAPD

Former LAPD Assistant Chief Robert Vernon


Denying Religious freedom in the Workplace:

Following some of those twisted accounts others published of what I believed I gave an interview to a LA Times reporter. I’m sure the reporter was curious as to how I achieved such a high rank as Assistant Chief of Police if I was so strange. he was trying to find out if I was as eccentric as some of the media accounts had implied. “Do you bring your faith to work with you?” he asked. 

In other words he was asking if my faith had any influence on my decisions at work and is my performances effected by my faith. “Yes” I answered. “I hope my faith is evident in my behavior and my decisions here at work.” My answer shocked him. He was visibly taken aback by what he surmised was an admission of guilt! 

He made sure his recorder was working and positioned his pen at his notepad. he could not conceal his excitement as he prepared to take down my confession. “Could you give me some examples of how you have allowed your faith to affect your work?” Well, I answered. “I hope I have a reputation of telling the truth. I’m known to keep my word. I have established a pattern of working well past the required commitments. 

I have tried to pursue excellence in all that I do. My desire is to have my troops feel I have demonstrated my support for them. That’s how I hope my faith has intersected with my work. I hope people have observed that I am a sincere, diligent, compassionate servant. I hope they have seen actions that cause them to believe that.


Image result for Global Strong Cities Cold War:

(to be continued)

#6 The Final Authority:
To be Continued in the Next Daily Bites of  Global Strong Cities Cold  War.


Related image

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.



No comments:

Post a Comment