Daily Bites of Global Strong Cities Cold War:#12, Creating the Silent Majority

Image result for Global Strong Cities Cold War



Global Strong Cities Cold War:

 PEARL LEONA STURGIS·SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2016 

Personal testimony of Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Chief Assistant Robert Vernon. This is a testimony of how admitting his faith ended his 38 year career in LAPD. Christian Crusade news vol. 41, April 1993

 Daily Bites of Global Strong Cities Cold War.


#12 Creating the Silent Majority:
Image result for Robert Vernon’s 38 years with the LAPD


Former LAPD Assistant Chief Robert Vernon
  Creating the Silent Majority:


During the previous months I had noticed the change in the behavior of some of the LAPD employees. It seemed that they were purposely distancing themselves from me. I remember the time a sergeant approached me in the parking area as I was preparing to leave for that day. “Chief, may I speak with you for a moment?” he asked. “Sure” I replied. he paused apparently having a hard time finding the right words. Here is his statement:

“Sir, I’m sure you noticed the other day when we were talking outside of your office how I cut the conversation short when I saw the commander Deputy Chief approaching. After I left I felt bad about doing that. I mean I guess I feared for my future and I saw what they have done to you and....(he drifted off) I broke in...”Look” I said. “I understand. I know you have quite a few years ahead of you.” He interrupted me--- “Sir, that is not a valid reason for me to leave so abruptly. I displayed a lack of courage and true leadership. 

I am sorry and ashamed and I won’t do that again.” Our conversation continued as I tried to offer him hope for the future. If he became known as a committed christian or as sympathetic toward me his future would not be very good with the city of Los Angeles. 

Later I attended a meeting in Southern California. The University sponsored a seminar that involved several officers from the soviet Police System. Why are we moving in this direction when it has never once worked in history???? (unquote Assistant Chief Robert L Vernon who served 38 years in the Los Angeles Police Department ) His book “Justice for Los Angeles” may be found in any Christian Book Store. 

The day before I started this series I heard Attorney General Loretta Lynch announce that... “October 18,2016 would be a day marked in history for World Peace as the treaty with Obama Administration for United States with United Nations has been signed for a global Police force in Global Strong Cities.”

Pearl’s Poem: 

New World Order:

They call the “New World Order” a law they must enforce. There in their private quarters they speak for you and yours. Some call them God’s Anointed and trust them through and through! They tell the world to join them or they will force them to. Build temples for mohammed and they’ll protect your right. Bow down to a banana and worship day and night! But Christ Alone? 

Forget it! Speak not within the Gate! To come out and be separate...They will not tolerate! Some call them intellectuals who know just what to do...Accepting homosexuals and loving satan’s crew! 

It isn’t such a mystery. It’s happened all before. Just travel back in history while there’s an open door.

From border unto border it’s been their Battle Cry! “We need a New World Order! Rebellious souls must die!” Let Bloody Mary match it or recall what hitler said---”HAVE ORDER OR THE HATCHET IS COMING FOR YOUR HEAD!

PL Sturgis

Image result for Global Strong Cities Cold War:
(The End Of This Series )
Look for the Next series 
My next series is against Common Core. Phyllis Schlafly's "Child Abuse in the Classroom!
To be Continued in the Next Daily Bites of  Global Strong Cities Cold  War.


Related image

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment