What's on my mind?:Two Frogs Talking





What's on my mind?


I heard a good story today about 2 frogs that fell in the ditch and all the frogs on top were shouting "give up and die. You can't get out." after a while the one frog died but the other frog kept jumping while the whole host of frogs kept repeating "You can't make it" The little frog kept jumping and the more they shouted the higher he jumped. Finally he jumped all the way out on top of the frogs. Shocked, the frogs asked what motivated him to keep jumping.? You all helped me, said the little frog. I am deaf but I knew by your shouts you were encouraging me and I couldn't let you down.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment