Liberal Fascist Bullies Have Created a Climate of Fear So You'll Give Up



RUSH:  Ten years ago... Maybe not even that long ago. Six years ago, the polling data on gay marriage was different. You could hardly find a significant percentage of people who were for it.  Now five/six years later, the polling data has done an amazing reversal, something like -- if I remember this right, and I don't have this in front of me.
There was voluminous stuff I read over the weekend.
I think 60% of the country now favors gay marriage.  Now, do you think...? I'll just ask a question. It's an open-ended question.  I just want you to think about this: Has there really been a 50 to 60% shift in active support for gay marriage?  Well, I'm just asking.  People are saying it.  I'm not challenging the polling data.  Now, don't misunderstand.  I'm not challenging the data.
I'm accepting the data that 60% support gay marriage and in 10 years it's gone from 50% to 60%. I'm accepting the polling data.  Well, I can draw you an analogy, I think, in perhaps answering this.  How many people voted for Barack Obama 'cause they really supported what he intended to do, versus how many people were afraid not to?  I think what's happening here is fascism equals intimidation, and the intimidation is working.

You know as well as I do that people are scared to death to tell you what they really think.  The left has politicized everything -- everything -- to the point that people are afraid to go against what they know to be political correctness, which is nothing more than liberal fascism, nothing more than censorship or what have you.  They're afraid to speak up against it.

Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment