Song of Expectation


Come join me in this song that has no end,
And we will praise the Lord forever more!
He's our salvation, whom we can depend;
Our Savior Jesus, He's worth living for!
Now, see this bloody pool on Calvary?
He died here on the cross just yesterday.
He sacrificed His life for you and me
Our sins He took upon Himself to pay!
Observe that giant stone before the tomb?
That's where our Savior's body then was laid.
Tomorrow that will be an empty room
For He will conquor death's thin masquerade!
            We sing, for Jesus Christ will soon be here!
            Our resurrected Lord whom we revere!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~
Behold, God is my salvation;
I will trust, and not be afraid:
for the LORD is my strength and my song;
he also is become my salvation.

Isaiah 12:2 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment