Daily Bites of “From Communism to Christ”: Bite#13,Three Day Journey

From Communism to Christ!



Introduction by Pearl L. Sturgis:

Written by Richard John Kahler, Second Lieutenant of the International Brigade:

Some time in the 90’s, I, Pearl Sturgis, attended a little church in Airville, Pennsylvania. I met this guy named Richard John Kahler. During our controversy with the church over the newer Bible translations we left the church and started our private Bible Study group in our homes. There were only 5 of us but we had strong convictions that we would not use the newer translations as we were very much attached to our old family Bibles of the Authorized King James Version of 1611. 


This happened around the same time that I discovered the truth about the Protestant Reformers and how in God’s Providence christians were led to America as they fled from religious persecution. The very reason they came to the new world was for freedom of worship.

They pursued the God given right to worship the Lord under the dictates of their own conscience. It was not to worship just any god but to worship the One and Only God and Savior who died for the whole world and to proclaim liberty for all the inhabitants thereof, as the Lord commanded in Leviticus 25:10 which is engraved on our Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to this day (June 2017). 

During our Bible Study Richard (Dick) Kahler gave all 5 of us a copy of his testimony which he had typed by hand and never published. I am so ashamed to say that I stuck this little 18 page booklet away in my book shelf and never read it until today, June 9,2017. There was so much going on at that time (1990’s) as we were building our house and starting our own Landscaping business. Eventually the little Bible Study group broke up and we moved to different churches. 

I heard Dick had died and I was invited to the service. I regret deeply that I did not attend. I never knew much about Dick until today after reading his remarkable testimony. I remember him telling the stories of how he was suppose to kill and bury the victims and instead he hid them. For some odd reason I didn’t have sense enough to pay attention back then. Now I will do the Daily Bits of his AMAZING testimony by submitting word for word the testimony of Lieutenant Richard John Kahler from Red Lion, Pennsylvania......”From Communism to Christ:” 




Related image


Image result for Attack on Morality:


Daily Bites of “From Communism to Christ” 
Bite#13,Three Day Journey:
by Richard John Kahler

When we heard the guard snoring I reached out the small hole in the door as far as my arm could go and tried to unlock the door. I could reach the bolt but I could not get the little handle on the latch to flip up. I forced my arm with all my might and was pare from the waist up. Finally my finger flipped it up and it made such a noise I thought the guard would waken but he kept sleeping. 



Finally I eased the door open. Smitty had a pair of high top shoes. I told them we will take off our shoes and tie the lacers together and put them around our neck till we get out of the court yard. We opened the door quietly and closed it behind us. then we went across this wide room with a few dim lights burning. We could see the guard sitting in the chair sleeping. We opened the door leading outside into the courtyard and went out. 

We ran down to the tree along side the wall and there we put our shoes back on. We climbed to the wall but we could not see anything outside the wall because it was dark as pitch. I volunteered to jump first and when I landed I sprained my ankles pretty bad because I landed on the very edge of the creek bank. I told Smitty and Oklahoma to jump out about 10 feet from the base of the wall so they would not do what I had just done. 

We tried to get as much distance as possible between us and that place before daylight but my ankles hurt so bad I could hardly walk. We traveled only at night for 3 days. Oklahoma was watching the stars and telling us how much farther away we were from where we were held prisoner. After 3 days we went to a small town. We were hungry and thought we were far away enough that no one would be looking for us. We went to a little store and bought some bread and salted fish. 

We came out and intended to go on our way when we saw the police coming toward us. They wanted to see our papers and asked us why we were not north of Valencia? They took us back to the next town because they had no jail there. We realized it was the same jail we had escaped from.


(to be continued) ....


(To be continued )
Daily Bites of “From Communism to Christ” 
My Personal Savior:
by Richard J. Kahler:
“From Communism to Christ” 

#1) My Personal Savior:

#2) Cleaning my Slate with Society:

#3) My Journey to Spain:

#4) Christ Haters:

#5) God Melts my Heart of Stone:

#6) A Thousand shall fall at thy Side:

#7) Three cheers for the First Regiment:

#8) Among the Dead Bodies:

#9) Hidden From the Enemy:

#10) Guided by the Stars:

#11) Betrayed by Friends:

#12) The Plan to Escape:

#13) Three Day Journey:


#14) Cleared from False Accusations:

#15) Arriving in Barcelona:

#16) What they made you Eat!

#17) In God’s Providence:

#18) Mean Lieutenant Commander Kopic:

#19) Raining Bombs:

#20) Bold Move:

#21) Reporting Commander Kopic to Headquarters:

#22) Ordered to Dig my own Grave:

#23) Crossing the EBRO River:

#24) Awaiting to Return Home:

#25) Leaving for New York Harbor:

#26) Welcome Home Celebration:

#27) Leaving for York County:

#28) After Returning Home:

#29) Reaping What you Sow:

#30) Official Seals of the Spanish International Brigades:


To be Continued in the Next Daily Bites of “From Communism to Christ”




FRIENDS OF LIBERTY
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"
Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    



NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 

Note: We at Friends of Liberty cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!

‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️

No comments:

Post a Comment