The Trump Times 2017

Image result for History has always interested me


A VIDEO Everyone Should Watch

History has always interested me. What the human race, did before my life began, has constantly sparked an interest.


Many have not had all the opportunities to learn as much as I have but I believe that we gather knowledge from the past or it repeats itself.

A friend, passed a video link to me because he is aware of my thirst for learning. It was nice of him to do so but in my own quest, I had already viewed the video and expanded my vision.

Now, I’d like to share this most insightful video with you. I hope it brings wisdom of the realities that are a part of history that have turned the present day into what we know it to be.

Brigitte Gabriel speaks in the video and she happens to be a very intelligent woman who speaks at many functions. She has many videos out on the Internet. I believe everyone should watch, at least, this one.

Maybe you will feel a little closer to President Trump after watching. He certainly has a grasp of the knowledge. It is apparent by his motives and vocalization that our president understands this part of history.






Read More:>>>>>>Here



Note: We at Friends of Liberty cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment