Praise Your Name


O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Isaiah 25:1 KJV
~~~~~~~~~~~
O Lord, you are my God, my sovereign King,
Not only by creation but of grace.
The covenants You've made my soul shall sing.
My God, the Love You are I still embrace.
I will exalt you, Lord, I'll praise Your name.
You're Holy and perfection without end.
The heavens and the earth will long acclaim
The glory of creation You still tend.
Such wonders have You done I cannot count;
From atoms to the stars and in between.
Your counsels of the ages give account
Of faithfulness and truth we all have seen.
I celebrate You, God, both night and day!
I celebrate with all I do and say!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below

If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment