POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY





"Outraged At Being Grubered!"

He is the major architect of a law more and more of us despise
He calls a voter like me stupid. This is infuriating and unwise
This is a your typical insufferable Northeastern professor
He's an arrogant and condescending bastard. This Jonathan Gruber

We've now seen him on three videos. Sarcasm dripping from his tongue
A new rage against this Affordable Care Act is what he has brung
I detest his deception and dishonesty in trying to get this passed
His attitude towards me and my fellow citizens is full of utter bombast

The more I see these videos my blood pressure rises to a great height
He's has managed to attain such infamy and has done it overnight
None of the mainstream media has reported this story. Absolutely none
This proves that they are total Far Left hacks when all is said and done

We should be outraged how this Gruber flaunts his contempt for you and me
He does it with such downright disdain. How truly stupid he thinks are we!!
His sorry ass should be hauled in front of the Peoples's House. Our Congress
I'd love to see Trey Gowdy have at him. That would cause Gruber some distress

My fellow patriots, we have all been galvanized in ways I thought we'd never see
These Liberal orthodoxy is frightening. They tell us what's good for you and me
It displays itself in such arrogance. These elitists enjoying spitting in our face
We have been GRUBERED. It nauseates me. It's a national disgrace

Scum like him are truly worthless. They are wrapped up in their self importance
Make no mistake about it. Be assured that in the end they'll get their comeuppance 

The scorn he has shown for us will be returned to him triple fold
The 'smoking gun' is on tape. The true course of Obamacare has yet to be told




No comments:

Post a Comment