THE JOKE OF THE MONTH

A prayer for 2012bd
 
If this is not the best email you receive today,  please send me the one that beats it!!!!

 Psalm 2011

 
 
 
 
 

 

 Obama Is the shepherd I did not want.

 He leadeth me Beside the still factories.

 

 He restoreth my faith in the Libertarian party.

 He guideth me in the path of unemployment

 
 
For his party's sake.

 

 Yea, Though I walk through the valley of the bread line,

 I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me.

 

 

He has Anointed my income with taxes,

 My expenses runneth over.

 

 Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days

 of my life, And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.

 

 I'm glad I am American,

 I am glad that I am free,

 

 But I wish I was a dog,

 And Obama was a tree!
 
 
 
 
Where does one get this sticker?
 PRAY FOR YOUR PRESIDENT !
 
 
Psalm 109:8 ~
"Let his days be few and brief;
 and let others step forward to replace him."
 
 At last -- I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president!
 Look it up -- it is word for word! Let us all bow our
 heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an
 AMEN!!!!
 
 
Submitted by : Claire gooski,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment