What's On Your Mind ???









 
HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT - IS HE YOURS?


Obama Campaign Brings Up 'Felons' in Latest Ad


What a bunch of Leftist SCUMBAGS and you know what – Those who cheer him on and vote for him just may be SCUMBAGS too. Sorry I cannot parse this any other way. (1) If you support this approach to campaigning and (2) vote for him, YOU are a SCUMBAG- You are Chicago-based-campaign-style scum and a member of his robotic un-American following. I can still like you or call you a friend but… You are scum by affiliation.

You may hate his wealth or hair and that is OK, you may hate his positions and that is OK, you can even hate his horse and that is OK but unless you SPEAK UP against this type of rhetoric – YOU ARE SCUM. You know why he is doing this – HE IS LOSING and he knows it. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME SCUM but all is ask is that you substantiate why I am scum as I have substantiated above why you could qualify for SCUM. Ball is in your court.

Let Romney or his ilk do this type of campaigning and I will blow HIS/THEIR ASS out of the water too and don’t give me crap about the Primary – not even close.

Felon – That is what I consider Bill Clinton – not Mitt Romney.


David Graham

Clayton, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment