Panhandle Prayers-Wildfires Down In Texas... Way



As the smoke breezes through Lubbock and the rest of West Texas, I can’t help but hang my head and say a prayer for all those involved in the fires terrorizing the Panhandle. I look at the pictures of the beautiful lives lost and my heart aches for them and their loved ones. 

As agriculturalists we face trials and tribulations, but none this great. This is devastating, a farmer and ranchers worst nightmare. 
To watch a fire destroy everything you have worked for while taking lives in the process is heartbreaking, but also eye-opening. Anti-Agriculture groups such as PETA and HSUS never look at the tragic parts of these situations from the eyes of farmers and ranchers. As the state of Texas comes together in light of this tragedy those groups are still bashing our practices. 
I did not know Cody, Sydney, or Sloan but for three people to risk their lives to save their cattle speaks wonders about what caring, kind hearted, amazing people they were. They are true examples of what farmers and ranchers strive to be. I’m proud to say I’m even involved in the same industry as great people like them. I can’t imagine what their families, friends, and others involved in the fires are going through, but please know every time I see a picture, post, or walk outside and smell the smoke I say a prayer for you. 
I also pray for the outsiders to see how much we love our stock, how we cherish them, and try our hardest to keep them safe. 
Thank you to the firefighters and everyone else doing what they can to stop the flames. 
From one agriculturalist to another, I hope you, your families, and stock are safe. I hope the fire has burned all it will & you get comfort soon. 
Rest easy Cody, Sydney, and Sloan 
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”
Source:>>>>>>Here

Note: We at Friends of Liberty cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!








‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️

No comments:

Post a Comment