Hillary CANNOT SURVIVE Another WikiLeaks Dump

If the Democrats had been wise, they would have DUMPED Hillary Clinton when the FBI first started their criminal investigation into her private email server. The Democrats should have found another candidate who would not have been hobbled by Corruption and Controversy. But IT’S TOO LATE so. now they are running around like headless chickens trashing the FBI when it’s their OWN DAMN FAULT!

2


The stock market has been pouting about Trump’s recent surge in the polls for a week.

From New York Post


This is going to be a helluva finish, so let me recap some of my predictions for those of you who aren’t binge- following this election.

I said it a long time ago and I will say it again that I think that Hillary Clinton will be unelectable by Election Day.

And I’ll repeat some other things I said.

The Democrats made a big mistake when they picked Clinton as their candidate, because too many people knew too much about her.

FBI Director James Comey did the Democrats — not the Republicans — a big disservice last summer by not coming down harder on Clinton.

If Comey had brought down the hammer, the Dems could have switched candidates.

And, I said, Clinton was being set up for an ambush by someone connected with the Russians who had hacked her personal e-mails. (Her password was stolen, my sources tell me, when she was traveling to Russia as secretary of state.)


Many of you may think that Comey’s decision to reopen the email investigation was the ambush I was predicting.

No, the ambush I am expecting has to do with the release of Clinton’s own emails in Phase 3 of the leaks.

If I had to guess, the newest releases will contain Hillary Clinton’s personal stuff. Unless WikiLeaks is lying, Phase 3 should come before the weekend. Only then will Clinton be unelectable.

Here’s a rundown of everything WikiLeaks has already released:>>>>>Here



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.
🚂🇺🇸💨 
Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment