A Page From The Diary of Bill Sharpe:8/18/16:Representation Is The Question

The truth behind the rhetoric From the diary of A Patriot ,Bill Sharpe







Hello friends,Bill Sharpe Here...

Good morning to my fellow constitutional loving 
Americans


Good morning friends,
 Representation  Is The Question?

We the people, send to Washington DC those who allegedly go there based on campaign promises on representing us, but it seems to me when these individuals get to the state capitol, or Washington DC somehow their definition of representation of the people who voted for them seems to somehow change ?. When I vote for someone to represent me and send them to the state capital, I Expect them to represent Me, my Family,and my Beliefs, my Ideology! 



But I have noticed over the years that when these individuals called representatives get to the state capitol, or Washington somehow their ideology changes, they no longer represent me or my family or what I want government to do ! Instead of reining in government gluttony of spending, instead of writing laws to control the government, they Do just the Opposite, they write laws, to Limit my Freedoms, to Limit my Liberties, they go on a Spending Spree, Spending My Tax Money on their projects, on their friends projects, on Other Countries Interest, somehow Their Promise to Represent Me, and the Constitution which they swore an oath on, seems to somehow to be Forgotten, becomes a forgotten thought, A Deception a Lie!!! 




How can these people claim to be representatives of the people in their community, When they are finally elected and they Forget Who Elected them, and instead serve the special interest groups, and represent them ! Not the People who voted for them, so you see friends we the people have no representation in United States of America, so what we have is no representation, of the citizens interest, of the citizens will, what citizens want !!!, So you see friends we have no representation, on how our tax money is being spent !, it's called taxation without representation !!!


I WANT MY MONEY BACK ! FOR LACK OF SERVICES , AND FAILURE TO REPRESENT, AND FOR THEFT BY DECEPTION !!! 


By-Bill Sharpe



 I would recommend that everybody go online and take a free course on the Constitution from Hillsdale college, I would also recommend that everybody should join a local militia group, and a patriot organization.


 


God Bless America is an American patriotic song written by Irving Berlin in 1918 and revised by him in 1938. The later version was recorded by Kate Smith, Note : I would Like you to take the 5 minutes and listen to the words of this Song and remember the Generation that fought A world war ,so we could be free ,So stand up be side Her and lets take our Country back ,my Patriot Friends ! 


GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY  






Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment