Chelsea Clinton is a LIAR just like Her Mom

Chelsea and Hillary Clinton


Chelsea Clinton is as Big a Liar as Her Mother

Written by Gary DeMar

“In a new interview, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, says she left the Baptist Church at the age of 6 because it has a strongly pro-life position opposing abortions.” (H/T: Life News)

Here’s what she said:


“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me . . . that they question our faith. I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday school — that’s a true story.”

Who would say such a thing? What 6-year-old makes a decision like this unless she had been lied to by her mother as to what really happens during an abortion? If this really happened, Hillary most likely propagandized Chelsea at an early age about a woman’s supposed “right to choose what she wants to do with her own body.”

Of course, an unborn baby is not a woman’s body, and most 6-year-olds know it.

I doubt that Hillary explained abortion like this:



“Some churches believe it’s not morally right for a woman to kill her child while he is still in his mommy’s tummy. Do you see Mrs. Morgan over there? She’s pregnant. This church believes that it would be wrong for her to choose go to a doctor and have that baby taken out of her and thrown in the garbage.”
Chelsea goes on in the interview to argue that her reading of the Bible supports abortion.


“I recognized that there were many expressions of faith that I don’t agree with and feel [are] quite antithetical to how I read the Bible. But I find it really challenging when people who are self-professed liberals kind of look askance at my family’s history.”

It’s not how a person “reads the Bible”; it’s what the Bible actually says about a subject that counts. What verse could Chelsea point to that supports elective abortion? There isn’t a single verse in the Bible that can be used to support abortion.

Chelsea’s 6-year-old abortion claim reminded me of a book I read in 1979: Who Broke the Baby?: What the Abortion Slogans Really Mean.
It was written by former abortion advocate Jean Staker Garton. She writes that she “‘was carried kicking and screaming’ into the pro-life position ‘by the sheer weight of the evidence.’” She tells the following story:

“All our children were in bed, the late television news was over, and I was putting the finishing touches to a presentation for medical students scheduled to be given the next day. As I reviewed some slides which might be used, there appeared on the screen a picture of an abortion victim, aged two and one-half months’ gestation; her body had been dismembered by a curette, the long-handled knife used in a D&C abortion procedure.

“Suddenly I heard, rather than saw, another person near me. At the sound of a sharp intake of breath, I turned to find that my youngest son, then a sleepy, rumpled three-year-old, had unexpectedly and silently entered the room. His small voice was filled with great sadness as he asked, ‘Who broke the Baby?’

“How could this small, innocent child see what so many adults cannot see? How could he know instinctively that this which many people carelessly dismiss as tissue or a blob was one in being with him, was like him? In the words of his question he gave humanity to what adults call ‘fetal matter’; in the tone of his question he mourned what we exalt as a sign of liberation and freedom. With a wisdom which often escapes the learned, he asked in the presence of the evidence before his eyes, ‘Who broke the baby?’

“Why is it that so many of us fail to see and to feel what a three-year-old knows by nature?”



Read related article: “Aborting a Bad Argument.”

Chelsea Clinton needs to be that 6-year-old Sunday school student again and look at the evidence even if it means breaking from the pro-abortion views of her parents and the Democrat Party.


Reposted with permission from Constitution.com.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment