Your Daily Bread for Life...5/13/16:More than coincidences


Your Daily Bread for Life.

guideposts.org Mysterious Ways April 2016 
From the Editors of Guideposts:


There is evidence of God’s love all around us. We just need to recognize it. Mysterious Ways is an inspiring magazine that will move you with true stories of how God reaches out to us in surprising ways. Have you ever had an experience so remarkable that only a Greater Hand than ours could account for it? A stranger’s all too perfectly timed random act of kindness; a deceased loved one who appears to you in a dream just when you need them most; a delayed flight that leads to an unexpected family reunion; Fascinating stories like these will entertain you and remind you that there is something more, something greater in our lives. You are cordially invited to accept a free issue and sample these everyday miracles for yourself.



 One Tiny Rose:



I wrote this in the 70s when my husband and I had been separated for almost a week. I was sitting on the porch swing when he came up the steps and without a word handed me the rose. He died of cancer in 2008. I still have the rose in my old Bible.
This Tiny Rose. Today you gave a rose to me to cheer my heart so blue. It shows me that you care for me. I’ll keep this rose from you. I’ll crush it in God’s Holy Word between the pages of...the sweetest story ever heard. The story of true love. The rose will wither through the years while precious friendship grows...And when life’s heartaches bring me tears...I’ll have this tiny rose. When autumn leaves are falling down and summer’s door is closed...when winter’s snow makes white the ground, I’ll keep this tiny rose.




Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment