Your Daily Bread for Life...5/01/16



Your Daily Bread for Life.
 New Every Morning:
 D James Kennedy: 
 1 john 4:8 God is Love.

We all need love, both human and Divine. Before Christ came and His gospel spread throughout the world, many knew nothing of love. Now we have distorted His Kingly nature and have all but destroyed the image of God in US. How can we restore love? Certainly not by any effort on our part. If man is to be restored to the image of God it can only be done by God Himself. 

As Robert Southey said, “From Heaven Love came so to Heaven we return. Pearl’s Poem: The Tiny Sparrow: My Savior sees each heartache. He’s counting every tear, When earthly friends forsake me He’s always lingering near. He’s holding my tomorrow; My trials yet unseen. He’s hiding every sorrow that lies ahead for me. Though life’s storms gather round me and satan tempts me sore...My Savior’s love surrounds me. I’m safe forevermore.

He feeds the Tiny Sparrow. He clothes the meadows green....and though my path is narrow He's watching over me.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.




No comments:

Post a Comment