Shew Me Thy Ways



Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Psalm 25:4 KJV
~~~~~~~~~~~
SHEW ME THY WAYS

Please show me, Lord, Your countless holy ways,

The many mysteries beyond this mind.

When I have left this world with all its days

I'll have eternity to be inclined.

Until I'm there with You, teach me Your paths,

I've faith You'll shepherd me the whole way Home.

I'll need Your guidance through the aftermath;

While I'm still in this body I may roam.

Beloved Savior, keep me 'neath Your wing;

I know Your loving Spirit lies within.

You are my Teacher, Counselor and King:

Please show me, teach me, lead me out and in.

But most of all, have mercy on me, Lord!

I want so many things, this smorgasbord!


Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment