You're in Good Hands


My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
John 10:27-29 KJV
            ~~~~~~~~~~~
You heard the gospel, how He died for you,
And something stirred within your barren heart;
You recognized His voice and then you knew
You had to follow Him or fall apart.
He knows you, child, He calls you to His side,
And no one can remove you from His hand.
Eternally in Jesus you abide
A gift of Grace no evil can withstand.
Our Father, who gave you to Christ our Lord,
Is mightier than all and loves you so;
Secure within His grasp you're safely stored,
Assuredly protected to and fro.
            No matter what you go through while you're here,
            Remember in Their hands you've naught to fear.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment