Why Do We Just Continue To Let Our Country Go Downhill



by Linda Gross Clapper

Okay, I've been pretty silent "politically" on my timeline lately due to so many who are either in denial where our country is headed or they don't care, think everything is just fine and God will take care of it for us. I know He cares about each one of us, but I also know that He must be upset with us, that we just continue to let our country go downhill, the country he so richly blessed us with and there is no outrage. I am thinking of putting this on there. What do you all think?

 Please let me know where I am wrong.


"This is going to be the most saddest 4th of July in my memory...partly because I feel like my God and my country is under attack and being defeated and because of the tyranny of our president, our U.S. Congress (we have to pass it so you can know what's in it, for example), and now the U.S. Supreme Court has become legislators twice within a week! None of what I say on here is made up. It's the facts...the cold hard facts. We've had more terrorist attacks recently, even a Muslim who beheaded a woman who had refused to accept Allah, but yet it's deemed workplace violence just like Fort Hood? 

There should be outrage by all U.S. citizens and most ESPECIALLY by Christians. We've had other terrorist attacks, but we're being warned now by our government that what has just happened in 3 countries (France is one of them) will probably start happening here. Am I wrong to be so concerned? We all know that God won't be defeated, but He did tell us there will be perilous times and persecution, especially in the latter days. I think those hard times have just arrived...but not because of the Supreme Court, our president, or our Congress, but because there is no real outrage being shown on the steps of our Supreme Court, Capitol building and the White House! 

We do have that freedom and that right, you know. We've already had one beheading in the U.S. by one who hates Christ, as stated before labeled workplace violence.. How many more beheadings will have to happen before people realize there is reason to be concerned.....very concerned? God is Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent. And HE also gave us free will to do what he blessed us with and that's to resist and fight against Evil. He tells us that. But to me, it looks like too many, especially Christians, are just going to sit back and let us grow weaker and let this happen. Where is the OUTRAGE? How dare they try to remove my God, our God of MY nation? How dare they attack God's Israel? Seriously, here is the outrage? Am I wrong to feel that of all times we need to be "activists", it is when our country and our faith is under attack. 

And they are both under attack here like never ever before. Really, now, am I crazy to care this much and to be this concerned? Are we going to sit back comfortably now, enjoying what we have, thinking we'll only become concerned when this all starts to happen in our state, our city, or our neighborhoods which is when it will be so much harder to fight this tyrannical aggression against us? It is here on our soil now! “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12) “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7) “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19) 

When the rule of men conflicts with the commands of God, the Bible leaves no doubt about where we should stand. And when evil is overtaking our country, when opponents of God come on our soil, we should be ready to resist. And when our opponents are on our soil, most especially in our government, do we just sit back and let it happen without at least some real outrage, some resistance by letting them know? Our Founding Fathers relied on Divine Providence in creating our government and our Constitution and was strictly based on Judeo-Christian beliefs. God was in control, but by doing nothing to stop this tyranny when we easily could do this together, now, as a large group, it feels to me as if we are excluding God, too, that we are permitting Him via evidence of Him to be removed with no resistance whatsoever! Sure, nobody can take my faith away, that I will always have that. But why so easily are we going to let go of the freedom we have now that God so richly blessed us with over 200 years ago? 


There's my opinion for the day, little that it matters. I really don't care anymore if you agree with me or not. My gut wrenches anyway that maybe we're all "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" right now and I alone cannot stop it and neither can 10's of thousands who are just like me, who revere God and ALL He has so richly blessed us with and I won't part with it easily! That I do know and that I immensely care about.


More Below :

15 Signs That The Quality Of Jobs In America Is Going Downhill Really Fast


No comments:

Post a Comment