"AMERAKA"


The indoctrination & brainwashing of this Culture AKA whatever is left of America started DECADES ago...The EVIL in our mists CONTROLS the cards..IT IS RIGGED...As we speak the now almost full-fledged COMMUNIST REGIME is trying to FINISH us off...Sadly I must say the PLAN is working....We see False Flag issues on a daily basis they only real intent is to detract you & anger you....

This country AKA AMERICA is dying a slow painful death, all the while Bastards like the MUSLIM OBAMA & GEORGE SOROS are laughing at our STUPIDITY ...Well it is a given we are STUPID for putting up the the Ever-Present EVIL that runs, what we ought to admit as the WORLD largest PRISON COLONY.......
I will say this IMO they will end up KILLING everyone who doesn't support their Cause....which is TOTAL CONTROL over EVERYTHING.....Well I will say this The sorry-assed bastards will have to kill me...I won't SHUT-UP & I want RELENT....They can all go to HELL....

No comments:

Post a Comment