Who's a Believer?


The preacher speaks about the Word of God,
On how the Savior died for all our sin.
I look around the church and see heads nod
And wonder who believes and thus are in.
I feel a gentle stir within me start,
That old familiar nudge the Spirit gives,
And Jesus whispers in my soul and heart,
Then I rejoice again to know He lives!
'Don't try to guess who has been saved or not,
For you don't know who hears Me and believes.
Just spread the gospel - I discern who's caught.
The Spirit sees what senses can't perceive.'
            It's not our job to guess who has been saved,
            Whose name is in the Book of Life engraved.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~
He that heareth my word,
and believeth on him that sent me,
hath everlasting life,
and shall not come into condemnation;
but is passed from death unto life.

John 5:24 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment