POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY



"America Deserves So Much Better Than This!!"
 
If you repeat the lie often enough it will certainly be believed
Look at the sheepish followers who are being easily deceived
He came to us with promises that he knew he couldn't fulfill
Too many of us, with great naïveté, gave him much goodwill
 
We now have paid the price for we see how destructive he can be
He has created an atmosphere in our America we thought we'd never see
The racial divide is wider as the events in Ferguson has shown
The seeds of discontent by race profiteers has so obviously been sown
 
Our country cries for leadership. We need this now more than we realize
The last thing we need in charge is someone who we utterly despise
We have crises everywhere and much of it is of Obama's own making
He is so far in over his head. It is astounding, not too mention breathtaking
 
The polarization of our nation deepens and off he goes to a golf tee
An American suffers a beheading. It is an act of sheer insanity
After this savage slaughter slaughter staying the course is not an option
It is time to act, Mr. President. This is no time for a damn vacation
 
Is his anger palpable?? Does he not realize this is beyond troubling??
We hear him utter strong words and then he goes off for more golfing??
Does this bastard have any idea what kind of message is being sent
The world sees the deepening disdain we have for this President!!
 
  Ferguson
 
I WISH I didn't have to see Ferguson go through this insanity
and the race baiting that is destroying our country
I WISH I didn't have to be put through the agony that Obama brings
to us all from his interminable lies and utter failings
 
I WISH I didn't have to see the barbaric beheading of a fellow citizen
and the possibility of seeing it happen to another American
I WISH I didn't have to see my President vacationing in such a time as this
for his seeming callous indifference is so hard to dismiss
 
I WISH I didn't have to be put through the indignity of seeing my America
suffering through this Administration's Far Left Radical Agenda
I WISH I didn't have to come to the point of despising my President
who divides us all in ways that brings him such perverse enjoyment
 
I WISH we had a President who was not as disengaged as he seems to be
who sees that the jihadists of the world are not the enemy but the GOP
I WISH we had a mainstream media that was not so damn agenda driven
for their slobbering and fawning for Obama should not be forgiven
 
I WISH we had politicians who put the interests of their country over Party
but I know in most cases this is something that can never be
I WISH we had a President that did not have our country retreating
and has not come to grips that ISIS is succeeding
 
I WISH  these next two years we somehow manage to get through
For this I hope and pray that we sincerely do
I WISH most of all that our next President will be some to respect and admire
for the one we have now is an appeaser and an inveterate liar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment