Obama's Default Blown Sky High 2014 U.S. Crt. on Eligibility by 2016 Pres Candidate




FEATURED EDITORIALThe Post & Email


Obama's Default Blown Sky High 2014 U.S. Crt. on Eligibility by 2016 Pres Candidate 



Script for the Video Below for those who would rather read it-

"Good Morning - I'm Cody Robert Judy Candidate for U.S. President 2016 and I have some news I'd like to report to you that effects each and every American from sea to shining sea.



On July 7th,I filed in the U.S. Federal Court, District of Utah, a Civil Rights Law Suit for damages to my candidacy for President in 2008 and 2012 as well as the ongoing damages in my 2016 candidacy thus far.

With my complaint and attached to it were the 20 day Summons of the defendants that included, Barack Obama - The Democratic Party Leadership, as well as Barack Hussein Obama's Organization for America- In sum, those responsible corporations for the campaigns of Barack Hussein Obama.

Approximately a week later my motion to proceed was granted by the Court's assigned Judge and I received copies of the Summons I had delivered to the Court the prior week, in the mail, to be served.



Continue Reading...HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment