Cathartic Discharge; Keeping the Faith

 we feel very fortunate to be situated outside of a city and somewhat insulated from the impending collapse of the national infrastructure.  


The Cynical Optimist
Keeping the Faith 

I have to admit it, for the last 2 weeks I had been a casualty in the war being waged against the American Spirit, wounded by the never-ending assault to ones sensibilities we all endure on a daily basis.

My psyche had reached sensory overload,  and,  as if a bystander,  I experienced  my faith and resolve slowly evaporating,  my soul was drowning in the sea of a stark reality and my being needed to stop sinking, needed to come up for air and just tread the water for a while, conserve energy and regain strength.   At this point,foremost in my mind, were the thought's;  “They are winning”… “This is what they want”…  “They want us to give up,  they want us to become overwhelmed and apathetic”….


I sat in front of the computer staring at the screen, sipping coffee and scrolling through various news story’s , visiting some of the sites and blogs bookmarked,…  The theme of lies, corruption, and the inability to mount an effective response by the politician’s that are supposed to be on our side, repeating again and again…..  
  TIME OUT!    ENOUGH OF THE BS!      
I closed the tabs, left the sites and put on some Jazz Fusion from JANGO ,  cranked  it up and  went out on the porch to look at the woods, watch the clouds and contemplate the future of the world….         Time for survival mode…

No Fox News, no  alternative news sites like Breitbart, Townhall or the Blaze, NO MEDIA! 
Need to getaway for awhile. 


My wife and I made the choice to move into a rural community in 1990.  I was a home-builder and had no desire to build the same brick box’s over and over in bland subdivisions, at the time the move was not politically or socially motivated, it was about work and quality of life.   Today we feel very fortunate to be situated outside of a city and somewhat insulated from the impending collapse of the national infrastructure.      When it all falls down communities’ like ours will be the last places to succumb, the last areas to feel the impact of the increasingly Fascist State, and rural communities’ will lead the fight to reclaim our nation.  

A few days ago I felt somewhat rejuvenated, due in part to the abstinence of immersion in negative  news stories, and I had stopped dwelling upon the unavoidable reality, the dire circumstances we are facing should the next two national elections  not be won by patriots.  I was regaining my inner strength for the fight and shoring up my resolve bit by bit when I had an experience that put me 100% back into a fighting mentality.


Early in the evening,  around 4pm, the dogs started barking as a truck pulled up our drive, someone came up to the front porch and knocked on the door.  I pushed the dogs away from the door and stepped out onto the porch to find a rather large man that seemed very much like someone in law enforcement…   Ok, no big deal,  our county is in its local election season and judging  from the stickers on the truck this fellow  wanted to be the new County Sheriff .   
 I spent the next 30 min.  talking with the gentleman and  came away from the conversation  feeling pretty good about certain aspects of the future.  

This man, I will call him Billy, had all the experience and qualifications to be our next sheriff and has been involved in county politics and law enforcement on several levels over the years, I knew of him but had never met him.     We talked about  many things,  national and local.  Billy understood the challenges and dangers we were facing, things like drugs and theft in the community,  but he also expressed genuine concern for the ways national politics and agendas could impact our local freedoms and way of life.

The man was a veteran and a patriot, and wanted to become the sheriff so he could help to protect our Constitutional Freedoms and Rights.   The following is just a part of our conversation , verbatim.

Me, “ If things fall down are you going to try and take my guns?”   Billy, “Hell no I am not going to try and take your guns or anybody else's, first,  you know and I know that something like that just will not work in this area,  and second,  I am going to want you and your neighbors standing alongside my department  if we are forced to take a stand.”   
 He continued   “ I will not have anyone in the Sheriff's  dept. that does not feel the same way”    Well,  needless to say that sounded pretty good and I told Billy that he could have my vote,  Later in the week I talked with a few of my neighbors  and they all had had similar conversations with Billy.   

So what is the point of this post?     The point is that my community is just one of thousands of rural communities  located across the nation and Billy is just one the thousands of people seeking a position that will allow them to protect their families and their neighbors’ families.    The American spirit, American Patriotism  is alive and thriving and the feeling of  “Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death”
although suppressed , is not about to go away!

If we (as a people)  give up and succumb to the propaganda, if we let the forces of evil break our spirit, then we are allowing them to steal our future,  The Agenda Obsessed Liberals are just a bunch of Schoolyard Bullies…  Punch them in the face a few times and they will slink away.


Keep the Faith and Stand Tall.. and get out and VOTE.

Thank you for your time
J DeNello



For More....HERE
          

No comments:

Post a Comment