I AM With You


The trials that you face most ev'ry day,
The hurt, distress and torments in your life;
So now you feel forlorn along the way,
And there will be no end to all this strife.
Be not afraid, for you are not alone;
I'm with you, precious child, forever more.
Have courage, I am here, you're not unknown.
I have great treasure still for you in store.
I'm with you through your loss, your grief, your pain;
I'm whispering to you 'This, too, shall pass.'
Be strong, beyond your struggles I remain
To carry you ahead through this impasse.
            Do not dismay, for I'm the Lord your God
            To walk with you along this path you trod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be strong and of a good courage;
be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:
for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9 KJV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment