ICD 9: International Medical and “Legal” Execution Coding Brought Under Obamacare

Oh, this is interesting…The epitome of the frog in the pot of cold water scenario…if this doesn't make you consider what type of {textbook} sociopaths are running our country, then #YouMightBeALibe



by Lorri Anderson

A faithful reader sent me a code and asked me to investigate how it ties into the larger scale of things. The specific code sent to me will make any American’s hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.” Below are my results.

ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:
asphyxiation by gas
beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)

No comments:

Post a Comment