Kevin Jackson - Co-Founder of the Tea Party Speaks Out!



For those of you who may be unaware, my name is Kevin Jackson and I'm one of the co-founders of the Tea Party Community (TPC), a community that grew faster than Facebook during the same period. When my business partner and I discussed creating this community, we wanted to DRIVE LIBERALS CRAZY!

How? By creating a site that would bring MILLIONS of Conservatives together, but more than just gather numbers; we wanted to "Activate the Activists."

Similarly, my personal site, The Black Sphere, wants to educate with satire and humor to end Identity Politics!



You are more than your race, gender, or ethnicity. These characteristics are very small aspects of who you are. Yet politicians love to put you in a box to try and manipulate us.

Republicans hate women, whites hate blacks, Jews rule the world, and so on. All this obscures the truth, and stops people from simply observing their world. You live amongst people you are taught to despise for one reason or another, and yet there are very few incidents of racism, sexism, homophobia, and so on. To hear politicians explain it, we should live in constant fear of meeting somebody from another “box.”

We are fortunate to live in America so we should be confident in letting people know…our identity is AMERICAN! So I ask, will you come join me at The Black Sphere? I promise you will get the best information available today from our site. Sign up now for our free e-newsletter!


No comments:

Post a Comment