With age comes wisdom

With age comes wisdom

A guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.

He was sitting in his boat the other day

when he heard a voice say, "Pick me
up." He looked around and couldn't
see anyone.

He thought he was dreaming when he
heard the voice say again, "Pick me
up." He looked in the water and there,
floating on the top, was a frog. The
man said, "Are you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you.
Pick me up, kiss me and I'll turn into the
most beautiful woman you've ever seen.
I'll make sure that all your friends are
envious and jealous because I will be
your bride!"

The man looked at the frog for a short
time, then reached over, carefully picked
the frog up and gently placed it in his
shirt pocket.

Then, from inside the man's shirt pocket,
the frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't
you hear what I said? I said if you kissed
me I would be your beautiful bride."

The man opened his pocket, looked at the
frog and said:
"Nah! At my age, I'd rather have a talking
frog!"


With age comes wisdom.
Sent to me by my good Friend and fishing Buddy
Thomas Tyrrell


No comments:

Post a Comment