Global Strong Cities Cold War,
Child abuse in the classroom:
PEARL LEONA STURGIS·SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2016
Daily Bites of Child Abuse in the Classroom by Phyllis Schlafly :
Eagle Forum President Phyllis Schlafly:#22 One Giant Step to the Right or to the Left.
In activities where the kids have to actually get out of their seats and go:
The instructions to the teacher:
Mark a line down the center of the room. Have all the students stand on the center line. Tell the students you are going to read a series of statements. If they feel the statement is true they are to take a giant step to the right but if they feel the statement is false they should take a giant step to the left. Students who choose to pass must sit down on the line.
Here are the statements:
* All sex education should take place at home.
* There should be sex education in school.
* Guys prefer to marry a virgin.
* Girls prefer to marry a virgin.
* If two people are engaged it’s okay to have sex before marriage.
* If two people are in love it’s okay to have sex.
* You should have sex only with someone you love.
* Sex should be romantic.
* Sex should be spontaneous.
* Sex should just happen when you feel like it.
* Our society puts too much emphasis on sex.
* Young people today have a healthier attitude about sex than their parents.
* I would want my son to be a virgin when he gets married.
* I would want my daughter to be a virgin when she gets married.
* Men have more sexual partners than women do.
After this test is finished here are more instructions from Department of Education to the teacher:
“If you feel the climate in your school and in your class would allow it then do the voting a second and perhaps a third time. On the next vote ask the students to vote as they feel their parents would vote. Then discuss reasons for the differences. End of instructions for this test. After attending the class and looking at the book this parent felt that they are really trying to get children away from their parents opinions. They never mention religious beliefs here but the parent who testified felt they are trying to get children to form their own opinions which is humanism and should have no place in public schools.
(To be continued )
To be Continued in the Next Daily Bites of Global Strong Cities Cold War,series #2
Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.
Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.
Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
Join The Resistance And Share This Article Now!