The Patriots Daily Bites of American Christian Heritage, Series#30:Created in the Womb

GOD BLESS AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE 

Image result for Christian Heritage


The Patriots Daily Bites of American Christian Heritage, Series#30


Image result for Christian Heritage

PEARL LEONA STURGIS
·MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2016




ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Image result for Christian Heritage


The Importance of a Moral Society
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."





RONALD REAGAN  - One Nation Under God


Daily Bites of our Christian Heritage
Created in the Womb. Psalm 139:16-24:

“Thine eyes did see my substance yet being unperfect; in Thy Book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me: O God! How great is the sum of them. If I should count them they are more in number than the sand! When I awake I am still with Thee. Surely Thou wilt slay the wicked O God! Depart from me therefore ye bloody men! For they speak against the Lord wickedly and His enemies take His Name in vain! Do not I hate them O Lord that hate Thee? Am I not grieved with those that rise up against Thee? I hate them with perfect hatred and I count them as my enemies! Search me O God and know my heart. Try me and know my thoughts and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting. AMEN! 



Pearl’s Poem: 

Song of Moses:

Listen O people of earth. Give ear. The Song of Moses, the people must hear! God’s Doctrine shall fall as dew on the grass. It drops as the rain and forever will last. Moses, has published the Greatness of God, throughout generations where man’s feet have trod. God’s truth and His mercy is Holy and Right...But we have corrupted ourselves in His sight! When God set the nations in order back then...the bounds of His people were set forth by Him. ‘T’was Israel He found in the desert alone. God led them about as an eagle their young. Consider the old days our fathers foretold. Go back generations to learn days of old. How foolish, we people, unlearned and unwise, that we have corrupted ourselves in God’s eyes! God gave them honey and flint from the rock. He gave them rams and the best of the flock! There was no stranger with Israel then! ...Till Jeshurun waxed fat and let satan move in. Their Rock of Salvation the people forgot and strange gods moved in that the people knew not. There is much more to this song that is true. Please read it all. It involves me and you. (Deuteronomy Chapter 32)


This is the end of this series ,hope you enjoyed it ,as much as we liked bring it to you .



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment