Hillary Clinton:...



 ‘Out of context’ line about putting coal miners out of business a ‘misstatement’ 



Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton said this week her recent line about putting coal miners out of business was a “misstatement” that was out of context, and she said she’s sorry it gave people an excuse to be upset with her.

“I don’t know how to explain it other than what I said was totally out of context from what I meant because I have been talking about helping coal country for a very long time, and I did put out a plan last summer,” Mrs. Clinton said at a roundtable in West Virginia.

“It was a misstatement because what I was saying is that the way things are going now, [we] will continue to lose jobs. That’s what I meant to say, and I think that that seems to be supported by the facts,” she said.

“I didn’t mean that we were going to do it,” she said. “What I said was that is going to happen unless we take action to try to help and prevent it.”

read more:>>>>>Here





Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment