Your Daily Bread for Life...


Your Daily Bread for Life.

Prolonging Possession of your Land Love the Lord thy God and walk in His ways and keep His commandments and statutes and judgements that you may live and have children and the Lord will bless you when you go to possess the Land. If your heart turns away and you will not hear but draw away and worship other gods and serve them you will surely perish and your days in the land will not be prolonged after you have possessed the Land. 

The Lord calls Heaven and earth to record against you that He has set before you life and death; Blessing and curses. Therefore choose life that both you and your children may live; that you may love the Lord thy God and obey His voice and cleave unto Him for He is your life and length of days that you may dwell in the Land which the Lord sware to your fathers to give to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Deuteronomy 30:16-20..


 Poem by Pearl :

 Stars and Stripes upon my Heart

Stars and Stripes upon my Heart... I will keep in mind, "My Country Tis of Thee" when America, my country got its start. I will walk the paths my fathers made for me...for those Stars and Stripes are stamped upon my heart. I will stand up tall...a child of Liberty...with a burning light to shine for freedom's cause. I will wear my heart for all the world to see. For those Stars and Stripes mean Liberty for all.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


No comments:

Post a Comment