Your Daily Bread for Life.
Keys to the Pursuit of happiness Deuteronomy 5 lists the ten Commandments:
Most of us know them by heart since this is a Christian nation and common law is based on the Ten commandments and the moral laws of nature as our Constitution states.
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before the Lord God for He is One God.
2. Thou shalt not make unto Him any graven image nor any likeness in Heaven above or earth beneath. God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must do so in Spirit and in truth.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy. Sabbath is Saturday which is a day of rest. The Pilgrims spent Saturday resting with their family.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother that thy days may be long upon the earth.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt not covet anything that is thy neighbor's
America's in Trouble.
America's in Trouble. Can't you hear her cry? The Land of the Brave and Free. We have got to buckle up and really try....It's up to you and me. If you want to stand up for the USA,,,Get down on your knees for it's the only way! America's in trouble. Don't you hear her cry? The Land of the Brave and Free!
Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.