Donald Trump said that he believes Hillary Clinton will likely get away with her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, but said that as president, it’s only fair that he’d look to prosecute Clinton.
Fox News’ Sean Hannity asked Trump in front of a live Nevada audience if his attorney general would go after Clinton should an investigation find she broke the law while serving in the Obama administration.
“You have no choice,” Trump replied. “In fairness, you have to look into that.”
“She seems to be guilty,” he said. “But you know what, I wouldn’t even say that.”
“But certainly, it has to be looked at,” Trump added. “If a Republican wins, if I’m winning, certainly you will look at that as being fair to anyone else. So unfair to the people that have been prosecuted over the years for doing much less than she did.”
We respectfully urge President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions to gather all appropriate evidence and submit it to the Grand Jury to make the important decision about the Clinton’s potential indictment.
Based on evidence that has been widely and accurately reported, Hillary Clinton should be immediately indicted for:
1. Obstruction of justice. If any average citizen lied to investigative officials, failed to turn over evidence, provided only selective evidence, they would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If any average military personnel with even the lightest of Security Clearance was in breach as Clinton clearly was, they would be prosecuted. Why are our officials not held accountable for their actions?
2. Spoliation of evidence. If any average citizen wiped the hard drive after requests from authorities to turn it over, they would be prosecuted. Why are our officials not held accountable for their actions?
3. Violation of Federal Records Act (perhaps willful). Our officials agree to be accountable when they hold office. They also agree to comply with the Federal Records Act. Why are our officials not held accountable for their actions?
4. Violation of Espionage Act (perhaps willful). Our officials with Security Clearances agree to hold sensitive information vital to our country’s security with strict restrictions. Ignoring these restrictions should be prosecuted in full, and not doing so is treason against every American. Why are our officials not held accountable for their actions?
5. The Clinton Foundation ties to weapons deals should also be thoroughly investigated.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND A LETTER TO U. S. ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Asking why certain People have not been investigated for crimes against our country,of the likes of Obama , Clinton ,Pelosi and more....
YOUR MESSAGE TO THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Below is the Link to send your Letter, my Patriot Friends .
Note: We at Friends of Liberty cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.
Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.
Friends of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.
Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!
‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️