Trump Letter: In 10 Days, Your Government Will Once Again Work For YOU.

Image result for picture of trump

 Dear Friends,

In 10 days, your government will once again work for YOU.
Now that the House, the Senate, and the White House will ALL be under Republican control, it’s time for you to help prioritize the policies we’re going to pass in 2017 to Make America Great Again!

Inauguration Day is coming up fast, and I want to get to work the second I’m sworn in as your next president.

Please complete your 2017 Priorities Survey immediately. >>

I want to be sure that I’m starting my presidency fighting for you, and representing the issues you care about -- and that I’m doing it in the order you want.

From draining the swamp of corruption to repealing and replacing Obamacare, cutting regulations, reforming our broken tax system, building the wall, and reducing our trade deficit, there’s a lot we need to do to fix our country, but we have to prioritize.

I’m heading to Washington to make deals that benefit the American people, that bring back American jobs, that reignite American energy, and that strengthen America as a whole.

But I need you to tell me which specific policies you want me to pass as your champion in the White House.


Please complete the 2017 Priorities Survey registered in your name.

Thank you,
Donald J. Trump






Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

Join The Resistance And Share This Article Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment