A Page From The Diary of Bill Sharpe:01/07/17 Here's my thought for today,A Letter To The Democratic Party,The battle for the next election






The truth behind the rhetoric From the diary of A Patriot ,Bill Sharpe







Hello friends,Bill Sharpe Here...

Good morning to my fellow constitutional loving 
Americans



Good morning my friends 
Americans patriot constitutionalist 
 Here's my thought for today 

Image result for American patriots.

Hello my Christian constitutional American patriots.


Good morning friends and fellow Americans and patriots,


Dear members of the Communist Daemonic Islamic Democratic Party,

I want you to know that it was not the Russians who defeated you in this election !. It was me Bill Sharpe, And people like me Who informed and edified as many American citizens who would listen to US, I told them the history of this nation, I informed them of their constitutional rights, I pointed out the corruption and the evil that your party possesses, and only wishes for and desires!. 

I spoke to people all across the Internet, I spoke to people in grocery stores, farmers markets, anywhere and everywhere, I spoke and spread the truth about your perverse ideologies, to of my family members to the point where they did not want to hear it anymore !. 

I spoke to my Christian friends, and to the Amish, I spread the word of how evil your party really is, I explained to them the mechanics of how your party works, and what your intent was for the future for all American citizens. It wasn't the Russians, it wasn't wikileaks, it was people like me who were not going to sit by and watch people,Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Elijah Cummings destroy this nation !. 

We the people of the United States of America will not let an evil political regime, disgrace the legacy, and the sacrifices of Great American citizens, who were willing to And have sacrifice everything including their lives and treasures, for this nation, by the likes of individuals like you, who disgrace everything you come in contact with !!! 
Bill Sharpe, just one American citizen, and my voice !!!



Hello to my fellow patriots American constitutionalist and Facebook friends. 

The battle for the next election has started, those of you who are aware of how much you contributed to edifying all of your friends, neighbors and Associates, especially here on the Internet. The battle for the next election has started, the political operatives at Facebook are going to make it more difficult and try to discourage people from communicating our political and religious beliefs on here, they know that this forum is what cost them in the last election, and they are looking to stop it in the next election At all cost !. 

Just recently on Facebook every time I try to post to different groups I have belong to for a long time, I have to put in a security code to try to post to these groups ! I knew this was coming along time ago, I knew something like this was going to happen. So what I would recommend to you my friends, is Try to friend and become friends with as many people who are moderators and the creators of the groups that you belong to, so that you can post to them through your friends list or acquaintance list. 

The more members that you are friends with who are administrators, and the creator of different groups, it will be more difficult for these political operatives to stop you from communicating. I am sure that they are in the process right now, to somehow use the Russian hacking scam, to attack our freedoms on the Internet ! 

Because they are quite aware this was their of Achilles' heel in this last election, And they are also quite aware, that they cannot afford to lose the next election, because the communist Democratic Party will completely disintegrate !, all of their agents have been exposed now, and we must not let up !.

This is what will separate us from those who pretend to be patriotic Americans and constitutionalist, we are the real deal. Please share this to your friends and prepare for the worst on the Internet, your friend and brother in arms Bill Sharpe.


TAKING BACK OUR GOVERNMENT : TIME TO GET INVOLVED PEOPLE


****************************************************************

Daily Bites of the Constitution : Review # 1-30 : In Case You Miss one...




 I would recommend that everybody go online and take a free course on the Constitution from Hillsdale college, I would also recommend that everybody should join a local militia group, and a patriot organization.


 


God Bless America is an American patriotic song written by Irving Berlin in 1918 and revised by him in 1938. The later version was recorded by Kate Smith, Note : I would Like you to take the 5 minutes and listen to the words of this Song and remember the Generation that fought A world war ,so we could be free ,So stand up be side Her and lets take our Country back ,my Patriot Friends ! 


GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY  







Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

Join The Resistance And Share This Article Now!






No comments:

Post a Comment