George Soros Funds Anti-Trump Riots Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots

sor_431091



George Soros Funds Anti-Trump Riots Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots


DOES SOMEONE BEHIND THE SCENES WANT TO SEE CIVIL WAR IN THE UNITED STATES?

The answer is almost certainly yes.

And it isn’t likely to settle down anytime in the next few days. (If you aren’t prepared for this, go here to learn how to stay safe.)


Just a little background: this has been going on since the midst of the campaign when actors were hired on Craigslist and trained to disrupt rallies.

For example, one Craigslist ad was answered by Paul Horner, who admitted he was paid $3,500 to cause a scene at a Trump event in Fountain Hills, Arizona.

“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued, “It was mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to…” (source)

 When asked about the other protesters at the rally, Horner said he saw most of them during the interview and training for the rally.

“Almost all of the people I was protesting with I had seen at my interview and training class. At the rally, talking with some of them, I learned they only paid Latinos $500, Muslims $600 and African Americans $750. I don’t think they were looking for any Asians. Women and children were paid half of what the men got and illegals received $300 across the board. I think I was paid more than the other protesters because I was white and had taken classes in street fighting and boxing a few years back”
You can also read this article, in which a quote caught on video from Project Veritas shows how the Clinton campaign caused disruptions via “bird-dogging.”

THERE’S A LOT OF EVIDENCE THAT SOMEONE IS FUNDING THESE PROTESTS.

An eyewitness in Austin, Texas spotted protesters being transported by chartered coach buses

Continue Reading:>>>>>Here





Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment