POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY:"Fed Up And Totally Disgusted!!"


POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY:


""Fed Up And Totally Disgusted!!"


Image result for american flag gif animated waving




The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag: “I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”, I pledge my allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible, with liberty and justice for all, Amen !




by Joe Esposito


POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY


Image result



POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY
"Fed Up And Totally Disgusted!!"

A question to the Republican Party, "HOW MUCH DO I DETEST AND LOATHE THEE??? Let me count the ways. Your cowardice sends throughout the base many shock waves. The once great political party of Lincoln and Reagan have sunk into a deep abyss. I have never seen such fecklessness and gutlessness. See them run from the 'people's choice' in a moment of crisis. It is quite disgusting to see. Are we supposed to be supportive of this bunch who act so cowardly? They have betrayed us enough and I, for one, am getting tired and extremely disgusted. I have had quite enough of them. They in no way can be trusted.

The thought of those who have turned their backs on the DON fills me with anger and great pain. The names run the gamut from that weasel, Paul Ryan to that doddering old fool, John McCain. Let me once again say they are PROFILES IN COWARDICE. They stand for absolutely nothing. They think they are acting out of principle but principle is something that these scurrying rats know little about. I think it is safe to say that when these miserable rodents run again we have to vote them out.

It is all about saving their asses when the only concern should be to save our country, to reclaim our beloved America. But they don't give a flying 'you know what' their cowardice will lead to a Hillary Presidency and her noxious, disgusting radical agenda. This Paul Ryan is some piece of work who commands absolutely no respect. He is a most despicable turncoat. I would love to tear my GOP card into many pieces and stuff it down this wonk's throat.

On Election Day it will be my honor to vote for Donald Trump. He will be the last Republican I will ever vote for. One should never say never but that is exactly the way I feel. Betrayal and Cowardice from a Party I always vote for is a very big deal. If it comes to pass that Trump loses the election it will be disheartening. A most horrible tragedy. What would give me great pleasure would be to see this GOP turn to ashes. It would probably be a reality. But in the end it will matter little because Hillary will have four years to completely destroy our country.




Image from Donald Trump






Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment