What's on my mind? :9th grade civics class






What's on my mind?

When I was in 9th grade civics class I learned some things that applies big time to the shenanigans going on today. Here is part of the multiple choice civics test. There was also a spelling bee and 2 people in the whole school was sent to DC to compete. I was one but I couldn't go and the other one was my cousin Arbutus Comer. 




Here's the questions and multiple choice answers.
I always got As (just a fact) :

Q: What is common core? a: education b: propaganda


Q: What is propaganda? a: false facts that look true b: facts for whoever believes them.

Q: What is a fact: a: actual truth b. someone's opinion 

Q1) I answered B propaganda
Q2) a false facts
Q3) a actual truth.




Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment