Your Daily Bread for Life...6/15/16:Public Pledge



Your Daily Bread for Life.



This is my Public Pledge, do I agree with your lifestyle .. No , but do I believe All People have to right to protect themselves as Free Americans whether it disturbs me or not ... Hell Yes , so my pledge to all those in the Gay Community that may see this post , I will Train you and make you Proficient in the use of multiple weapons platforms, from handguns to shotguns and even those nasty Assault Rifles the uneducated and Government fear so much . 

I will teach you in unarmed self defense to the degree my wore out body will allow, and I will train you in Situational Awareness and Combat Mindset so you are prepared and Know what to do if a situation should arise ! The rules of engagement has changed and the meek have become the target, its time to step up or Bow Down , chants and marches wont keep you alive. 

All my friends with weapons training, combat training and hand to hand and even bladed weapons training ; I ask that you share this on your profiles and in your groups , and break the stereotypes We have associated with us,the Sheepdogs and Patriots, peoples lives may depend on our willingness to train those who May have awakened in the last few days !

On Gun Control:
Islamic terror massacre in Florida ...

"There's not a person in that club that would not have been willing to give up everything they had.. all their possessions... for a loaded gun." Those of us that have faced death staring down the barrel of someone else's gun know exactly what he means





Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment