Your Daily Bread for Life...5/11/16:The Hug


Your Daily Bread for Life.

Mysterious Moments: facebook.com/mysteriousways

submitted by Jen Kessel


Every year I visit my family in Oklahoma. This year I went to the Pawnee Bill ranch, an historical museum near my Mom’s town. I noticed a small porcelain black bear in the gift shop, his arms extended for a hug. The bear seemed to be calling out to me and I finally picked him up. Two months later facebook status from my old friend Mary Beth, caught my eye. she had just had major surgery and was feeling lonely in the hospital. I hadn’t seen her in years but I felt compelled to visit her. On a whim, I picked up the little black bear still wrapped in the tissue paper, on my way out the door. Mary Beth’s eyes widened when she opened the gift. “How did you know I collect bears and really needed a hug?” she asked.


Time Machine:
If I had a Time Machine I’ll tell you what I’d do. I’d turn it to the happy times that I have had with you. All the time that I’m away I’d turn it up real fast and when I’ve just a while to stay...I’d really make it last. I’d take out all your lonely times. You never would be blue. If I had a time machine I’d spend more time with you.




Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment