Your Daily Bread for Life...5/07/16: H.O.P.E. Help Oncology Problems




Your Daily Bread for Life.



H.O.P.E. Help Oncology Problems and Emotions http://www.hopeforcancerfamilies.org/...

Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as Hope. With Hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream. If you have Hope you have everything. 
“I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think; all the walks I want to take; all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.” John Burrough 

On April 15, 2010 I was mowing the lawn for the first time that year and remembered about the bees nest at the bottom of the hill near the fence. I felt a sting and thought when the lump rose that it would go down and when it would not I was sent for a mammogram and diagnosed with breast cancer. I met these wonderful people at Apple Hill Medical Center who treated me with chemo and radiation and shrunk the lump and by August it was removed by surgery. 

By 2015 I was released and cleared after 10 mammograms for 5 years straight. During that time I had been given help with gas cards to come for treatment for daily radiation and all from local donations. YCHF York cancer Help Fund. I will be donating all that I can for other families as they have helped us. I wrote this short poem on May 7,2010 the day I was diagnosed with breast cancer.

Here Beside Him:
My path looks dark and narrow and my heart feels sad and blue...But I trust my Savior always for He’s always pulled me through. Let the whole world now deny it. Still, I know God leads the way. I will stay right here beside Him till I reach a better day





Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


No comments:

Post a Comment