Your Daily Bread for Life... 4/18/16



Your Daily Bread for Life.
Help Hospitalized Veterans WWW.HHV.ORG
THE STORY OF THESE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN’S FIGHT TO KEEP US FREE IN AMERICA IS REAL.

Thank you for your gifts and support of the physical and emotional programs we offer such brave veterans. Veterans like Corporal Michael Jernigan who received these wounds a few years back while serving in Iraq. thank God he is alive but the impact of these wounds will last the rest of his life. We can not let Michael and our other heroes sit alone in the hospital feeling forgotten by grateful Americans like you and me.



Not only are our wounded troops dealing with their physical recovery but many of them also lost their service buddies to the war. We must show them we care and we can help them. (unquote)



PL Sturgis We can never repay them no matter how much we can do. I woke up this Morning thinking about how wonderful it is to be living in a free country. This poem just drifted into my head. April 16,2016) Itty Bitty Blessings:

The pillow where I lay my head at night; the moment when I wake at morning’s light; the water running warm to wash my face; the shower I’m turning on by God’s own grace; the food stored in my fridge to keep it cold; my cupboards filled so full with food it holds; the coffee that I drink contentedly...inside the cup my nephew gave to me...outside the cup “Peo’ny” is engraved. It is the name, to me, my Daddy gave. These itty bitty Blessings don’t seem small. Guess they’re not itty bitty after all.










Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment