United States History Quiz Ref:
Reuben Halleck’s 1926 American public School Book
Q. What is the name of our country?
A. The United States of America
Q. What is a republic?
A. A government based on common law.
Q. What is common law?
A. A government based on God’s Word (Ten Commandments)
Q. When did government begin in America?
A. When the Pilgrims signed the document in 1620 called “The Mayflower Compact”.
Q. What was the first form of government?
A. It was called colonial government. They were still joined to British rule but they wrote their own laws on the Mayflower Ship based on God’s Word before they set foot on American soil.
Q. What, why and when was the Revolutionary War?
A. The British King tried to take away the God given rights written in the Mayflower Compact. They fought for their God given rights and won their freedom in 1776.
Q. What are the Ten Commandments?
A. Exodus Chapter 20 God gave these commandments to us to obey.
1) Thou shalt have no other gods before ME.
2) Thou shalt not make unto ME any graven image.
3) Thou shalt not take the Name of The Lord thy God in vain
4) Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5) Honor thy father and thy mother.
6) Thou shalt not kill
7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8) Thou shalt not steal
9) Thou shalt not bear false witness
10) Thou shalt not covet anything that is thy neighbor’
Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.