The Last Goodbye

HELP Greg Pollitt pursue his Dream



Hello my name is Greg Pollitt, and I am 36 years old trying to pursue my passion by breaking into the film industry. I have written my first screenplay which from all who have read it have loved it. 

My film is about David Jackson, a blue collar worker who finally gets his big break when his hard work pays off and earns a huge promotion. As David and his wife Brenda and 2 year old son John prepare to go on their annual family vacation with both of their entire families , tragedy strikes suddenly leaving David to struggle with his faith, his emotions and paranormal phenomena
to find answers.

The money raised will be used to help enter contests as well as develop the sizzle reel for Studios to look at and get a true feeling for this movie that is filled with comedy, drama, and a true thrilling, emotional ride. Our goal is to get this movie made with a story that you will fall in love with, cry and laugh with while feeling as if you are the main character yourself.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love movies. I have a personal collection of almost 2000 movies in my personal collection (legally owned and purchased) while I know that is small in comparison to many collections out there, it is a huge part of my life. Loving a good story and learning from those movies with a message captivates millions of people daily. I want to be a part of that process in delivering a message that could inspire someone in their life.

In many ways developing this story and the characters has helped me deal with my own grief after recent losses to our family. I feel that this has helped me heal in many ways and while each person's owns steps are different I feel as if this has helped me gain some closure and could possibly help someone else in their own situation.

I can't thank you all enough for considering this project and everything helps. Not only could this change my life by becoming a successful writer but it could help change someone else's life as well.



For More On This Go >>>>Here

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment